Donation issues with my new checking account

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
johnprtr5

Donation issues with my new checking account

Post by johnprtr5 »

How can I get back the ability to pay my tithing from my checking account
BrianEdwards

Re: Donation issues with my new checking account

Post by BrianEdwards »

Your ward clerk (or ward clerk - finance) is the first option for a case like this, he can work individually with you to try and determine what has happened.

If you also would like Forum members to share ideas, it would be helpful to know what exactly is not working that was working before. Detailed questions are more likely to generate detailed responses.
davesudweeks

Re: Donation issues with my new checking account

Post by davesudweeks »

Just be sure to not post any personal information on the forum - these posts are public so anyone worldwide can see them.

If you used to be able to pay online, I would start with your donation settings to make sure they are correct.
1. Go to go to https://donations.churchofjesuschrist.org/ and sign in with your church account.
2. Click on Settings on the list on the left and scroll down to see what accounts you have set up. Verify the banking information is correct.
3. If the banking information is incorrect, Click the button to add a new donation account and provide the information. Then delete the incorrect account(s).

If you cannot sign in with your church account, that's a different problem.
If you have moved to a different country, you could be in a country where online donations are not yet available.

Return to “Online Donations”