Removing Attached Receipts - LCR

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
ryanjwx

Removing Attached Receipts - LCR

Post by ryanjwx »

I have been trying to utilize the receipt upload feature for LCR and ran into an issue where I attached the wrong receipt. So I removed the receipt and uploaded the correct one. But now it just shows both receipts. Logged out and back in, tried removing the incorrect receipt and saving and still nothing. Not sure what I need to do to get rid of the incorrect one. It's minor but it's nice to have the right paperwork attached etc. Thank you!
eblood66

Re: Removing Attached Receipts - LCR

Post by eblood66 »

I've had that happen before too (but not always). I never found any way of removing those particular receipts myself. You could probably send a support request using the Contact Us option in LCR and see if they can do it. Or you can just upload an additional note indicating that the one receipt is incorrect and leave it at that.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Unless I’m missing something, it is possible to reject and delete the whole transaction and then start again! Can be bit of a pain, but doable. Any long descriptions can be copied and then pasted again.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Biggles wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:10 am Unless I’m missing something, it is possible to reject and delete the whole transaction and then start again! Can be bit of a pain, but doable. Any long descriptions can be copied and then pasted again.
My case was after the expense had already been processed (I was actually trying to replace an image with poor resolution with a better one). But if the expense hasn't been approved then that is certainly an option.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Ah that wasn’t obvious from the original post!

Return to “Local Unit Finance”