Household non-member

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
zaneclark

Household non-member

Post by zaneclark »

I just added the records for a young family, the father is a member, wife and 2 babies non-members. I added the wife and babies to his record, but none of them show in Household view. How do I fix this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Household non-member

Post by russellhltn »

You can contact GSD to have the non-member spouse added so she shows in the directory. However that's the only place she will be visible to others. She's not going to show up in any class rolls, etc.

As for the children, per General Handbook 33.6.2, if the both give permission, a "child of record" can be created for them. That will allow them to appear just like other children, including nursery and primary rolls. Without permission, I don't know as there's anything that can be done about it. They'll be on his record and nowhere else.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”