1971 Burbank, CA Seeking Elders

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
mattybarth

1971 Burbank, CA Seeking Elders

Post by mattybarth »

Hi,
I'm searching for Elder Davis & Evans. They are the missionaries who baptized my family in Burbank 1st Ward in December 1971. It was the Arcadia or Ventura mission.
My family didn't speak English and they didn't speak Spanish. However, my parents accepted the gospel, I was only 2 years old at the time. All 6 kids were baptized and now grandchildren are on the covenant path. I would love to meet and connect with these elders to thank them.
My family has sent out at least 6 missionaries to Mexico, Ecuador, the Philippines, Brazil, and Honduras.
The gospel has been a life changer for me and my family.

Thank you, elders :)
davesudweeks

Re: 1971 Burbank, CA Seeking Elders

Post by davesudweeks »

Your best bet might be to search online or in social media. I don't think the church will (can?) provide this information. Many missions maintain web or social media pages. I served in Scotland and in my case, those maintaining the pages have a database (incomplete) of past missionaries and current contact information. Best of luck in your search!

Return to “General Discussions”