Member tools app saying not avaliable, why?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
clemo14

Member tools app saying not avaliable, why?

Post by clemo14 »

Ive been having difficulty signing into the app. Ive been able to sign into the website but not the app. My family mebers are able to use it but not me. HELP!! How do i figure this out?!
Thanks yall!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Member tools app saying not avaliable, why?

Post by jdlessley »

When you sign into the Church website do you have access to the Ward Directory and Map or the Calendar?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Member tools app saying not avaliable, why?

Post by jonesrk »

clemo14 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:19 pm Ive been having difficulty signing into the app. Ive been able to sign into the website but not the app. My family mebers are able to use it but not me. HELP!! How do i figure this out?!
Thanks yall!
The account you are using here doesn't have your MRN attached to it, so if that is the account you are trying to use for Member Tools then it's not going to work.

Return to “Church Account”