unblocking personal contact information

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
curtisl57

unblocking personal contact information

Post by curtisl57 »

For years due to our employments we've had our telephone numbers blocked. I'd like to unblock it now. How do I do this? Church indicates that we're to go to our personal profiles and click on "edit", yet I can't see an "edit" option on the page. Help! Bro. C.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: unblocking personal contact information

Post by rmrichesjr »

Are you sure your membership record number (MRN) is attached to your account?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: unblocking personal contact information

Post by jdlessley »

Whoever told you to click "edit" was referring to the pencil icon in the Member Tools app. If making the edit in Member Tools, your name needs to be selected. Scroll down to the "Edit Information" button and tap it. Scroll down to the telephone number and tap the pencil icon on the right of the page. The visibility setting is the drop-down list box that will show three options.

The visibility setting can also be edited in your Church account. Go to your account settings and click the menu item "Contact Information" in the Personal section. In the Phone section is a drop-down list box with the three privacy settings. Tap the "?" for information about the different privacy settings.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”