Not receiving email verification code

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
cpjones50

Not receiving email verification code

Post by cpjones50 »

In Account Settings I am told I need to verify my email. However when I request a code I never receive one.
In addition, I am no longer receiving emails from my Ward and Stake. Please help. Thanks
alpha01101978

Re: Not receiving email verification code

Post by alpha01101978 »

call GSD
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Not receiving email verification code

Post by jdlessley »

cpjones50 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:09 am In Account Settings I am told I need to verify my email. However when I request a code I never receive one.
In addition, I am no longer receiving emails from my Ward and Stake. Please help. Thanks
Before calling the GSD try checking the subscriptions settings in your Church account. Go to the Personal / Subscriptions section for the setting, Local Leader Email. That setting, if not checked, will prevent the reception of local leader emails. The failure to receive verification emails may have any number of sources. Check your email blocked email addresses and domains to see if the Church email systems are blacklisted. If not then there may be another source. This one may be solvable by contacting the GSD.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”