YSA calling & Tools App for Home Ward

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Jeremyamar

YSA calling & Tools App for Home Ward

Post by Jeremyamar »

We have a couple that are serving in the YSA Stake. Their tools app only shows the YSA info and they say that they can't see the directory for our ward where they live.

Is there some way that they can switch between the YSA directory and their home ward directory?

I don't have a way to try and test it since I have a ward calling and am not involved in the YSA Stake.

So I'm trying to figure out how to help them.
davesudweeks

Re: YSA calling & Tools App for Home Ward

Post by davesudweeks »

Jeremyamar wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:40 pm We have a couple that are serving in the YSA Stake. Their tools app only shows the YSA info and they say that they can't see the directory for our ward where they live.
Are their records still in their home ward? I believe they should be set as "out of unit members" in the YSA Stake and then given a calling there. If their membership records were erroneously moved to the YSA stake, that would explain why they cannot see their home ward any longer.
Jeremyamar

Re: YSA calling & Tools App for Home Ward

Post by Jeremyamar »

Yes, their records are still in their home ward. As clerk, I'm able to see them. In their tools app it shows they are an out of unit member of the YSA ward /stake.

They want to be able to see the home eats directory too so they can get to know us as well.

Return to “Membership Help”