Transitioning to the new Stake and Ward Web site Tools

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
vetgmc

Post by vetgmc »

I am a Stake Administrator & also my Ward Administrator. I do not fully understand how the ward calendar works. When I look at the new calendar I see only take calendars. How does the ward create calendars and transfer existing items from the old calendar to the new. Does this have to be done before I 'turn off' the old Stake website?

I would dearly love to have a step by step process to transition the wards then the stake calendar to the new system and feel a bit uneast about starting the process. Can anyone help?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

vetgmc wrote:I would dearly love to have a step by step process to transition the wards then the stake calendar to the new system and feel a bit uneasy about starting the process. Can anyone help?

The Calendar help system has an excellent step-by-step procedure for exactly what you are asking about. See Importing and Migrating Calendars. You will probably also find Transitioning to the Calendar helpful.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”