Fast offering donors

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
RonaldF-p40

Fast offering donors

Post by RonaldF-p40 »

Is there an easy way to print out a list of donors that contribute Fast funds? All methods that I have tried print lists based on batch reports. They then require manual extraction of the names because of the multiple entries.
winegarl

Income and expense report for fast offerings

Post by winegarl »

The Income and Expense Report for Fast Offerings for a certain date range should list all donations to that category. You may next sort by donor name by clicking on the Donor header. If you then click in the list of data somewhere and press Ctrl + Shift + C, you will copy the data to your clipboard for later saving to an Open Office spreadsheet to select out donations by the same donors.
RonaldF-p40

Post by RonaldF-p40 »

Len wrote:The Income and Expense Report for Fast Offerings for a certain date range should list all donations to that category. You may next sort by donor name by clicking on the Donor header. If you then click in the list of data somewhere and press Ctrl + Shift + C, you will copy the data to your clipboard for later saving to an Open Office spreadsheet to select out donations by the same donors.

Thank you. I'll give that a try and pass it along to our financial clerk.
RonaldF-p40

Post by RonaldF-p40 »

Len wrote:The Income and Expense Report for Fast Offerings for a certain date range should list all donations to that category. You may next sort by donor name by clicking on the Donor header. If you then click in the list of data somewhere and press Ctrl + Shift + C, you will copy the data to your clipboard for later saving to an Open Office spreadsheet to select out donations by the same donors.

That didn't work. Each data field appeared as 5 or 6 asterisks. The column titles appeared properly. I tried to change the format of the cells. That made no difference. We are using MLS 2.6 and I may prevent the coping of the data.
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

Are the fields that show asterisks the AMOUNTS donated? If it shows 5 or 6 asterisks, then that might be what is not showing.

If it is the NAMES, then it might be something else altogether.
RonaldF-p40

Post by RonaldF-p40 »

Donors, dates, and amounts all show asteriks. The column titles show properly.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”