Gospel Library App/Updates????

Discussions around the WebOS (Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, HP Touchpad) versions of the Gospel Library application.
sherrypterry1

Gospel Library App/Updates????

Post by sherrypterry1 »

I have thoroughly enjoyed using the FREE Gospel Libary app via my Palm Pre Plus (WebOS). However, the app is only showing the April 2010 General Conference. Was wondering why/when/if this was ever going to be updated? I have un-installed & re-installed in hopes of the October 2010 GC showing...no luck. Please advise.

Thank you in advance for all LDS Tech has done to make Gospel info more available via smart phones & smart tablets, etc. Technology is wonderful!!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's there on my Android, so it doesn't seem to be something "upstream" of the WebOS ecosystem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
danielbaker2

Post by danielbaker2 »

It's on my android too, It's a real joy to get all of the gen confs back to ?? including the latest, and to have the choice of reading, listening, or viewing. I'm enjoying all those resource apps, more android apps being found all the time.

And it's a real joy to see someone here mention something besides Apple projects. I'm enjoying the dickens out of my MyTouch, which has higher ratings than the one most discussions act like is the only thing made. In fact my android has apps that they haven't figured out on the church-favored phone.

Return to “WebOS Gospel Library”