Gospel Library and font size

Discussions around the BlackBerry version of the Gospel Library application.
masterlupus

Gospel Library and font size

Post by masterlupus »

i own a blackberry curve 8310. this software runs properly and without problem. i just have a problem with myself which makes me wonder would i be able to alter the font size.
Does anyone else seem to think the font is to small? i am visually impaired and a font size locked at 8 or smaller isn't easy to see. i was wondering if there was a way to have that fixed.

i tried altering the font size on my phone but that does not do the job it only changes the font size on the main menu an submenus but not the pages.

thank you,
Rob
masterlupus

Post by masterlupus »

oh i need to mention that the available version i found was not even version 1 but rather 0.9.0 i cannot find a higher version of the softwear even from the church sites am i using the proper version?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

I do not have a BlackBerry, but the version of the software I use has a gear icon at the top right of the main Gospel Library menu that takes me to a place where I can adjust Font, Spacing, and Alignment. You might check for that.

If it is not available in your software version, I would hope it would be on the list of features to be added. I am like you. The default font size was way too small for my feeble but experienced eyes.
masterlupus

Post by masterlupus »

nothing of the sort exists on the blackberry edition the iphone edition and blackberry edition are far different from eachother i feel the two main programmers should get together to keep consistancy in the design of the software an any ideas that may arise to allow on the consistency of them an 2 the uptodate situation of issues that may exist but not yet brought up.

as i have not recieved any message from the admins of this program concerning my original issue i am wondering if anyone is even working on the project anymore.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

masterlupus wrote:as i have not recieved any message from the admins of this program concerning my original issue i am wondering if anyone is even working on the project anymore.

Have you sent email as described on the Gospel Library support - BlackBerry wiki page? Please note that this forum is simply a place for the community to provide assistance; for the Gospel Library for BlackBerry there may not be very many users at all who frequent this forum. I know that might not be obvious, and so the lack of response on the forum might be frustrating. But try the email and I trust you will get a better response.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “BlackBerry Gospel Library”