Calendar sync for LDS Tools

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sjmoody wrote:I live in a time zone without daylight savings time. All of the events during DST show up an hour late.

You might have someone double-check the time zone settings for the locations.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
blakegrover

Post by blakegrover »

They presented a demo in the LDS Tech Conference 2012 yesterday with the calendaring built into LDS Tools. It is not ready to beta test quite yet though. Keep watching
DaytonSL

When will calendars be ready for testing?

Post by DaytonSL »

Just wondering when calendars will be available for testing. Any date in site?
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

The announced beta has the calendar in the tools.... Check out this link for details
DaytonSL

Nothing so far

Post by DaytonSL »

I'm just not getting anything but blank white screens. I gather its working for others.
jasonlesliewright

Post by jasonlesliewright »

daytonsl wrote:I'm just not getting anything but blank white screens. I gather its working for others.
I was having problems with it on Sunday because it appeared that the servers that it syncs with were down. Have you tried to force a sync with it? I've been using it for a few days now on my Galaxy Nexus and Xoom and it's working well on both devices.
DaytonSL

Post by DaytonSL »

jasonlesliewright wrote:I was having problems with it on Sunday because it appeared that the servers that it syncs with were down. Have you tried to force a sync with it? I've been using it for a few days now on my Galaxy Nexus and Xoom and it's working well on both devices.

I have done a forced sync several time include one just a moment ago this evening and still nothing but a blank white window.

Curious which OS version you are on. I'm 2.3.6 on a Galaxy S II.
jasonlesliewright

Post by jasonlesliewright »

I'm on 4.1 with the Galaxy Nexus and 4.0.4 on the Xoom. I didn't realize that you were talking about the Calendar specifically. The Directory works perfect for me but I just tried Calendar this morning and it Force Closes on me when I select it.
klingler

1.5.0.1 on Google Nexus 7

Post by klingler »

Beta works well and I love the layout. Looking forward to the Reports feature! Thank you for a wonderful tool!
dsesplin

Post by dsesplin »

Beta works well on the Asus Transformer Prime tablet. I really like having the calendar integrated.

I did notice that the search directory function only lets me type one character at a time. I have to reselect the field if I want to type another character.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”