Microsoft volume licensing Office 2010 for YSA centres.

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
stephen500

Microsoft volume licensing Office 2010 for YSA centres.

Post by stephen500 »

I have had discussions with the couple responsible for the YSA centre here in Chester.
I suggested to them that as the centre is used by Young Adults, who are in the main students as well, that we could explore installing Microsoft office 2010 on the 2 YSA computers. I want to find out the cost and whether it would be cheaper for the church if we appiled for a volume license. So could I ask does any one know whether individual installation or volume licensing is better? What is the cost. If volume is better or cheaper does the church qualify, as a charity, for volume licences? I want to be able to present this information to the Stake President. Thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

stephen500 wrote:does any one know whether individual installation or volume licensing is better? What is the cost. If volume is better or cheaper does the church qualify, as a charity, for volume licences?

I think you'll find this post very helpful (other posts in that thread may also be informative).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “General Discussions”