Enter Donations -> Missionary -> Other

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
Teletubby

Enter Donations -> Missionary -> Other

Post by Teletubby »

I am currently serving as my Ward Financial Clerk.

Please consider adding command keys and/or tabbing to improve the ease of use of Enter Donations -> Missionary -> Other, unless I am mistaken there are no command keys, so in order to enter a donation to the Ward General Missionary Fund or to the account of a particular Ward Missionary (that is currently serving) the only way of doing it easily is to use tons of mouse clicks.

Missionary should have a default for Ward Missionary Fund, and any other choice (a particular missionary that is currently serving) should be accessible by tabbing and arrow keys, and then the enter tab to get out of the Missionary Other dialog.

As much as possible everything should be able to be done with the keys on the number pad - this would be very helpful to improve ease of use/speed with entering donations.
giffordrb

Post by giffordrb »

Hitting the space bar will get you into Ward Missionary Fund, Budget, Other if that helps. CTRL+Enter to exit taking you back to the donation screen.
Ryan Gifford
MLS
Teletubby

Post by Teletubby »

giffordrb wrote:Hitting the space bar will get you into Ward Missionary Fund, Budget, Other if that helps. CTRL+Enter to exit taking you back to the donation screen.
Thank you for this suggestion. This is still the most mouse intensive/frustrating part of entering donations in MLS for me. Click on missionary (or press spacebar) select Ward Missionary fund - or a particular missionary (with mouse, maybe you can use the arrow keys?), tab?, enter an amount, then CTRL+Enter to exit

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”