- Java 7
- Tomcat 7 and Servlet 3.0
- Spring & Spring Security 3.1
- CXF 2.4/2.5 (beta 1 is at 2.4 currently. We will upgrade to 2.5 in next 3.2 milestone)
- Hibernate 4
- DB Migrator 4.0
- Timestamp based migrations
- Unparsed block
- Out of order script execution/Better support for Branching
- Much More!
- Test Runner
- Bundle and re-run functional tests
- Significant rework of LDS Account (ldap, wam, inmemory) integration
- Improved usability
- Better support for future authentication methods (e.g. SAML)
- Better support non Spring WAM use case (Replacing ClientLib)
As far as upgrading existing 3.x applications to 3.2 we have a rather thorough set of upgrade notes you can step through to upgrade your application. https://code.lds.org/nexus/content/site ... notes.html. The most significant changes are related to the LDS Account integration updates.
As always feel free to contact a member of the stack team with questions or for help in upgrading.
The next 3.2 release is scheduled for January. We're currently following Spring 3.1's release progress (currently at RC1). We plan to release 3.2 final soon after Spring 3.1 goes final.