No Executive Secretary in our standard callings list (Stake level)

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
outback

No Executive Secretary in our standard callings list (Stake level)

Post by outback »

I noticed that our Executive Secretary (at the stake level). I have him in the system as a custom calling. I do not have the option for a standard calling of Executive Secretary. I do show a standard calling of Assistant Executive Secretary. I called SLC this week, and they basically said we will force a CDOL update. Well that is not the problem the problem is that either every Stake using MLS, does not have Executive Secretary as a standard calling, or my system is lacking it.

Please any other Stake Clerks, check your MLS and see if you have Executive Secretary as a standard calling (the one with the star).

Thanks

Mike
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Odd. Unless I'm missing something, my test install of MLS has NO standard callings for the stake.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RussellHltn wrote:Odd. Unless I'm missing something, my test install of MLS has NO standard callings for the stake.
Unfortunately, the MLS test install is getting less and less useful. I'm guessing it's related to the tighter integration with CDOL, but we haven't had standard stake calling in the test install for a while. And on the finance side, the test install has no CUBS integration, so it works entirely differently from live installations.

So the test install tells us nothing about the topic of the OP.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

outback wrote:I noticed that our Executive Secretary (at the stake level). I have him in the system as a custom calling. I do not have the option for a standard calling of Executive Secretary.

The stake executive secretary is one of the positions that is entered in the special section where you enter stake presidency counselors and stake clerks. One of the other tabs is for Executive Secretary. Go there to enter him as a standard position.

It is not in the regular callings and organizations section of MLS.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”