How about another name for "building scheduler"?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

Thanks for clarifying this. I updated the paragraph in the help that had some inaccurate information.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

johnsonth wrote:Thanks for clarifying this. I updated the paragraph in the help that had some inaccurate information.
The remaining statement may be somewhat inaccurate also. It states:
Stake administrators can designate building schedulers for each ward.
I don't know if you were thinking about a ward or a location in that statement. Stake administrators only need to designate one building scheduler per location. For multiple ward meetinghouses if each ward feels they need to have a building scheduler then the stake administrators can most definitely designate one for each ward. Having multiple building schedulers per location have both pros and cons.

Edit: OK, disregard. Tom changed he word "ward" to "location" while I was composing.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

Good catch. I updated that sentence just now to change "ward" to "location."
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

There has been some time since this thread was started yet I have not heard of any feedback as to whether the term is going to be changed. It is apparent that something needs to be done as noted by the number of threads that continue to be started by those confused about the term and what the role is.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”