Minutes of meetings
- Leadership meetings
- take minutes of assignments and important discussion items
- prepare and distribute "Action Items List" on request
- review minutes of previous meeting on request
- make special note of items that could be included in the Annual History
- Disciplinary councils
- take minutes
- prepare and submit necessary forms
A ward clerk may consider taking notes of members actually called and released or any other business items. This would include any ward and stake items presented.
A ward clerk may consider encouraging auxiliary secretaries to keep meeting minutes and ensure that the relevant auxiliary changes have been reflected in MLS.