Talk:Tithing settlement

I still don't seem to be able to locate a way to get addresses for mailing tax statements for members who have moved from our ward during the last year and whose records are no longer in our ward's data base. Any ideas? Seems like it would be obvious, but I guess I am not so obvious today.

It's much better to post such questions on the LDSTech Forum (probably in the Local Unit Finance forum section), whaere you'll get many more responses than you will here. -- Aebrown (talk) 13:41, 21 January 2013 (MST)
This page was last modified on 21 January 2013, at 13:41.

Note: Content found in this wiki may not always reflect official Church information.