The content of this wiki is under construction and does not always reflect official Church information. This content is provided by product managers, moderators, and technology specialists and is subject to change. For more general content go to MHTech at: https://www.ChurchofJesusChrist.org/help/support/meetinghouse-technology.
Zoom is a cloud-based video communication tool that allows users to set up virtual video/audio conferencing, webinars, live chats, screen sharing, and other collaborative capabilities. Zoom offers a free basic account that supports unlimited one-on-one meetings and large group meetings (3–100 participants) up to 40 minutes in length. If the basic account is not sufficient for local units, the Church has made available one enterprise license per unit.
This article provides links to instruction, training articles, and forum PDFs from zoom.us, ChurchJesusofChrist.org Help Center, and the Church Tech Forum.
Church Zoom Account
Using Zoom for Church Meetings
Zoom Help Center Articles
- Webinars vs Meetings
- Startup Guide or Profile and Meeting Setup
- Webinar Setup
- Changing Zoom App Settings
- Changing Meeting/Webinar Settings
- In-Meeting Security Options
- Best Practices for Securing Your Zoom Meeting
- Using Language Interpretation in your Meeting or Webinar
- Hearing-Impaired Captioning
- Breakout Rooms
- Alternate Host Designation
- Live Steaming Meetings or Webinars on YouTube
Zoom Church Account Support