Missionary Online Recommendation not loading - all day

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
kreeve

Missionary Online Recommendation not loading - all day

Post by kreeve »

I have tried several times today as Stake Clerk to access the Missionary Online Recommendation. It will not load. Browser just spins.
Is there an outage page for church technology?

Other things in LCR seem to be working.

Kevin
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Online Recommendation not loading - all day

Post by lajackson »

kreeve wrote:Is there an outage page for church technology?
There is not. But I have had lots of trouble today, as well, and you will see clues here at the forum when things are really bad.
kreeve

Post by kreeve »

Still having issue as Chrome will not load the missionary online rec system for me. I am usually in it several times a week as I process lots of missionary applications at the stake level and have for several years. No content loads in Chrome, it just started late this week. I finally decided to try Safari, and it loads. So something has happened either with my browser or the missionary site. If any one else is seeing this with Chrome, I would appreciate knowing as to figure out the root cause. I use chrome to access many apps during the day and no issues.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Try opening it in incognito mode. If that works, then the problem is something stored in your browser, such as cookies or cache.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”