Financial Audit Questions

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
HansG

Financial Audit Questions

Post by HansG »

Hello, I have a clerk calling once again (assistant ward clerk) and am trying to locate the financial audit questions, so I know what to watch out for. Are they available anywhere as a PDF document?

I looked here: https://www.lds.org/help/support/record ... s?lang=eng but didn't see them.
eblood66

Re: Financial Audit Questions

Post by eblood66 »

For a while ward clerks could access it at audit.lds.org. But that's been gone for at least a couple years. I don't know of any place to access it online as a ward clerk. But your stake clerk can probably print a copy and send it to you.
lancer

Post by lancer »

Ask your stake clerk to send them to you. He can print them out or send an email with a PDF copy of the audit. I am a stake clerk and we have been trying to send the audit questions to all the ward clerks so they know what is expected before they have the audit. Usually try to send them in January and July.
allenjpl

Post by allenjpl »

Are the audit forms not available in MLS? They used to be.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

allenjpl wrote:Are the audit forms not available in MLS? They used to be.
No, it was removed a couple of years, or more, ago.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”