Tithing Receipt for Deceased Father

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
azwheels

Tithing Receipt for Deceased Father

Post by azwheels »

My father passed away in April. He paid his tithing online in March, with my help. I have his LDS.org login id and password, but they are not recognized. How can I get a copy of the tithing receipt for tax purposes?
drepouille

Re: Tithing Receipt for Deceased Father

Post by drepouille »

I believe his ward clerk or finance clerk can print or create a PDF of that for you.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tithing Receipt for Deceased Father

Post by russellhltn »

drepouille wrote:I believe his ward clerk or finance clerk can print or create a PDF of that for you.
They can easily create a history of donations, but they might have to contact CHQ to get a tax statement since his membership records were not in the ward at the end of the year.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”