Issues with Leader and Clerk Resources page?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mark.h.peterson

Issues with Leader and Clerk Resources page?

Post by mark.h.peterson »

Just wondering... I've been trying to get into the Leader and Clerk Resources all day today, including the Message page (for sending messages to groups), and all I get are blank pages and/or HTML codes and/or error messages. Is this part of the site down? (It's the lcr.lds.org domain that comes up when I try to go there.)
mark.h.peterson

Re: Issues with Leader and Clerk Resources page?

Post by mark.h.peterson »

I had tested this with three different browsers, several times throughout the day, with no success. I then checked it on my Android device and it worked. So, I went into each of the three browsers and deleted all cookies and tried again, and now it is successfully opening in all three. I still do not know why it would not work earlier, since I never use two of those browsers for lds.org, so they had no cookies to start with. But tonight, in any case, after clearing all three just in case, it all works good now.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I'm sorry I didn't see your message yesterday to test things then. I just went to LCR, using a browser that I've used many times before, and it came up for me correctly. I'm glad it's working for you now.
Don.blackburn

Post by Don.blackburn »

Is the Leadership and Clerk Resources down? I can not get access to it on any of my three devices today.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

As of my posting it is working as designed.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sander555

Post by sander555 »

I was just sustained a 2nd councilor in a Branch and am listed as an out of unit membership record which we did. Our clerk then put me in the counselor calling. I have other callings also but I can not access LRC it says access denied. I cleared history but still no access.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

sander555 wrote:I was just sustained a 2nd councilor in a Branch and am listed as an out of unit membership record which we did. Our clerk then put me in the counselor calling. I have other callings also but I can not access LRC it says access denied. I cleared history but still no access.
You'll need the clerk to put you in the standard position instead of a custom position. Once that is done it will take up to 24 hours for your positions to take effect.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

sander555 wrote:I was just sustained
Once the clerk correctly records your calling in a standard position, it still normally takes a day or so for the calling to roll through all of the computer systems that will eventually grant you access to LCR.
sander555

Post by sander555 »

Will do, thank you!
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

lajackson wrote:
sander555 wrote:I was just sustained
Once the clerk correctly records your calling in a standard position, it still normally takes a day or so for the calling to roll through all of the computer systems that will eventually grant you access to LCR.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but when entering the standard calling of any counsellor in a Bishopric, in LCR, two members of the Bishopric are required to authentic the calling. Did the clerk come across this requirement and enter the calling as a custom one, believing that this would work?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”