Photos not showing in beta

Beta testing of the Local Unit Directory Application
sasgrw

Photos not showing in beta

Post by sasgrw »

There's a discussion about photos not showing up in the generated PDF file that is supposed to be fixed in version 3 but when I try the beta version, photos are not showing up.

The <head> tag shows I'm using the beta.

<head version="3.0-SNAPSHOT-rev.3101">

I clicked on PRINT then selected "Household Photo".
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Photos not showing in beta

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: Please report any issues related to the beta in the Beta Directory forum section. I split your post from its original topic Directory 2013 Beta ready for testing to a new topic in the correct forum section.]

I created a topic No photos in beta directory where I explained that I was not seeing any photos at all. No one chimed in to say whether they were seeing photos or not (but it would be good to understand whether that part of the experience is universal).

But if that's the case, then the fact that photos aren't showing up in the generated PDF file really doesn't tell us anything about whether the problem with photos in the PDF has been fixed, since there would be no photos to include. If you have rights to add photos, I'd recommend that you add some photos, verify that they appear in the normal Directory pages, and then use the Print function to generate a PDF. That would tell you better if the problem you are discussing has actually been fixed.
sasgrw

Re: Photos not showing in beta

Post by sasgrw »

I'll follow-up in the other thread because I'm not seeing photos at all. Not just with PDF generation.

Return to “Beta Directory”