Snow Manual -- page numbers on some, not others

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
dbaresrc

Snow Manual -- page numbers on some, not others

Post by dbaresrc »

I ran into an interesting thing today. In my copy of GL and the downloaded Snow manual, I have page number breaks along with the page number itself that correspond to the printed version of the manual. Needless to say, I like it because it's easy to follow or explain to others where I'm reading from.

For example:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi orci magna, blandit ac gravida id, ultricies sed lectus. Nullam tincidunt purus semper eros pharetra posuere. Proin sagittis

--- Page 23

Donec interdum, enim tempus mattis pulvinar, libero lacus fringilla tellus, eget feugiat tellus justo sed metus.

Others in the Quorum didn't have these breaks. Why would I have them and others not? We compared settings and they are identical.

Thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Snow Manual -- page numbers on some, not others

Post by lajackson »

dbaresrc wrote:--- Page 23

Others in the Quorum didn't have these breaks. Why would I have them and others not? We compared settings and they are identical.
It may be a display problem. When I first open the file, I have solid black rectangles in place of page numbers. The black rectangles are replaced by page numbers only after I move the page or otherwise do something with it.
dbaresrc

Re: Snow Manual -- page numbers on some, not others

Post by dbaresrc »

Interesting thought but we investigated after class so everyone had been scrolling through the chapter. I downloaded to my wife's iPad and she didn't get them either.

I suppose the page breaks/numbers are supposed to be there, right?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”