Ward leaders not showing

Beta testing of the Local Unit Directory Application
SalernoCL

Ward leaders not showing

Post by SalernoCL »

I tried the beta calendar, uploaded pics of my household, all OK. However, when I go to the leadership section, nothing shows up - completely blank. Any ideas?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Ward leaders not showing

Post by jdlessley »

What is your calling position? An administrator needs to approve photos before they are displayed. Photos uploaded by a member are only visible in the household section of the directory to the members of that household until approved by an administrator. These same photos are not visible in other areas of the directory until approved.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
SalernoCL

Post by SalernoCL »

I am a counselor in a Mission presidency. I was not talking about the photos but that no data shows up when I lookup for example my own ward's leaders (Unit number is 62200). When I say data I mean just names and positions. Thanks
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Does it work for others in your ward? The data looks like it is there in CDOL and from what I could test it looks like the data should be given back to directory correctly. I wonder if they are doing something because of your Mission presidency position.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator Note: The original post refers to the "Beta Calendar" and this topic was created in the Beta Calendar forum section. But it is clearly referring to the Directory, so I moved the topic to the Beta Directory forum section.]
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

SalernoCL wrote:I was not talking about the photos but that no data shows up when I lookup for example my own ward's leaders (Unit number is 62200).
Where are you looking? You've posted this under "Beta Calendar" which can't be right.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
SalernoCL

Post by SalernoCL »

You are right. I was checking the beta calendar, then continued on to other parts of the site and found this issue and, unadvertedly, I created it under calendar. Thanks for clarifying it
SalernoCL

Post by SalernoCL »

JonesRK wrote:Does it work for others in your ward? The data looks like it is there in CDOL and from what I could test it looks like the data should be given back to directory correctly. I wonder if they are doing something because of your Mission presidency position.
I checked with my wife´s LDS Account and yes, it shows up, thus it must be something with my callin I guess. I can see every unit both in my mission and in my own stake, but the issue with not seeing the leaders occurs everywhere.

Return to “Beta Directory”