Still getting mail from old ward

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
markchesney

Still getting mail from old ward

Post by markchesney »

I moved to another stake 4 months ago and I continue to receive email from my old ward. How do I disable that?
Gary_Miller

Re: Still getting mail from old ward

Post by Gary_Miller »

First you need to make sure your records are in your current ward. If they are then go into the on line calendar and open the part where you subscribe to the calendars and subscribe to your ward calendar. This will reset the calendar to your new ward. And should stop the emails from your old ward.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Still getting mail from old ward

Post by russellhltn »

markchesney wrote:continue to receive email from my old ward.
What kind of email? Gary has given you the right procedure for the calendar. And if your records have been moved, that should clear up all the automatic systems. But if someone in the old ward is keeping an manual list, you may have to email them and ask to be removed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”