Gospel Library & 2013 Scriptures on Kindle

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
JaffaK

Gospel Library & 2013 Scriptures on Kindle

Post by JaffaK »

This wiki says that the Gospel Library is not available on Kindle and shows how to side-load from Android and Google Play. However, I just went to the Amazon store and was able to download the latest version of Gospel Library. I assume that the wiki article about Gospel Library is outdated.

After downloading Gospel Library, I downloaded the scriptures thru the Gospel Library app, however these scriptures do not appear to be the newest 2013 version. How can I tell for sure which version of the scriptures I have?

If I have the older version of the scriptures, how can I get the 2013 scriptures with Gospel Library on my Kindle?

Can you download the 2013 scriptures thru the Android version of Gospel Library?

Thank you kent
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Gospel Library & 2013 Scriptures on Kindle

Post by aebrown »

JaffaK wrote:Can you download the 2013 scriptures thru the Android version of Gospel Library?
yes, I have the new 2013 scriptures on my Android Gospel Library. I simply updated the content, and the 2013 scriptures were downloaded.
JaffaK

Re: Gospel Library & 2013 Scriptures on Kindle

Post by JaffaK »

Thank you

A few days after this post, I received an update message in Gospel Library on my Kindle Fire and was able to obtain the new scriptures by updating.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”