Trouble with video in children's story books

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
daniel.large
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 am

Trouble with video in children's story books

Post by daniel.large »

Hi

I recently downloaded the gospel library version 3 for my ipad.
I was excited to use the videos in the children's story books, to help my children to study.
However none of the videos in the old or New Testament books will either play or download.
Is this a bug in the app or am I doing something wrong.

Any help would be great
Best regards
Dan
User avatar
sbradshaw
Community Moderators
Posts: 6761
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm
Location: Utah

Re: Trouble with video in children's story books

Post by sbradshaw »

I think it must be a bug – I'm not able to see the videos either (even though Old and New Testament Stories are listed in the menu). Hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”