Quarterly Reports month of reporting

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Quarterly Reports month of reporting

Post by sbradshaw »

I was told recently there was a change with quarterly reports – that the ward can now choose which month of the quarter to report. From what I've understood, policy has been that quarterly reports always report on the last month of the quarter.

Has anyone else heard of this? Is it just a specific stake's policy or a misunderstanding? If it is a policy change it would be one that is very welcome in Young Single Adult wards near universities, which have large transition periods between semesters and a different demographic during the Spring and Summer.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Quarterly Reports month of reporting

Post by aebrown »

It sounds like a misunderstanding, or a deliberate ignoring of the rules. The policy is quite clear that the quarterly report concerns the last month of the quarter, and I've never heard of exceptions (although I have read discussions where clerks and leaders wish it were different or more flexible). You can see the policy on the RKATS site at Submit a Quarterly Report.
lchoyt

Post by lchoyt »

I know there are some changes to the Quarterly Report. Our Stake Clerk has called a meeting next Sunday the 22, to discuss the changes. I'll see if I can get the information from him before hand and let you know if this issue is one of the changes.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

lchoyt wrote:I know there are some changes to the Quarterly Report. Our Stake Clerk has called a meeting next Sunday the 22, to discuss the changes. I'll see if I can get the information from him before hand and let you know if this issue is one of the changes.
I have not heard anything about changes.

Has anyone else heard anything about changes?
lchoyt

Post by lchoyt »

This is the info our Stake Clerk sent us:
A new quarterly report that the area presidency wants that we will have to put together by the 10th of Oct.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

lchoyt wrote:This is the info our Stake Clerk sent us:
A new quarterly report that the area presidency wants that we will have to put together by the 10th of Oct.
So is this an out of cycle quarterly report using last months data? We had one of these when our area presidency changed last year.

Or is it a report with different information the area presidency is wanting?
lchoyt

Post by lchoyt »

Don't know right now, I'll have to get the info from the Stake Clerk. I know our meeting is for all of the Ward Clerks. It may be a special report.

Return to “Reports and Forms”