Out of Unit Leader Photos

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Out of Unit Leader Photos

Post by russellhltn »

Miknmaur wrote:The counselor in the bishopric in the YSA ward that resides in my stake (the YSA ward is in a different stake) can see my photo on the YSA directory under ward leaders/bishopric but the counselor from the other stake where the YSA ward is part cannot see my picture. The counselor from the same stake as the YSA ward is going to upload his picture on his ward website and we will see what happens.
You might want to verify that the photo has been approved. If it hasn't been approved only some people can see it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Re: Out of Unit Leader Photos

Post by eblood66 »

Miknmaur wrote:The counselor in the bishopric in the YSA ward that resides in my stake (the YSA ward is in a different stake) can see my photo on the YSA directory under ward leaders/bishopric but the counselor from the other stake where the YSA ward is part cannot see my picture. The counselor from the same stake as the YSA ward is going to upload his picture on his ward website and we will see what happens.
Make sure that all pictures have been approved by a clerk or bishopric member in their home ward. Otherwise there may be visibility issues. Also you may want to make sure that their visibility settings are set to Stake (the most visible). I don't know how the visibility settings affect things for out-of-unit leaders but there could be an effect.

Return to “Directory”