A few errors with the Dutch version of the site:
1) In the main menu in the header of the pages (very top, right of screen) the nav text for "Help" is "Help". I don't speak Dutch, but according to Babel Fish "Help" in Dutch is "Hulp". Babel Fish could be wrong (again, I wouldn't know), but the word "help" is used across the whole site (e.g. see http://beta.scriptures.lds.org/nl/search?type=marked
and the content of http://beta.scriptures.lds.org/nl/help
). Note: "hulp" in Dutch may be more properly rendered "aid", so this item may not be an issue. In performing a scripture search both "help" and "hulp" came up.
2) The copyright notice in the footer of the pages shows up as © instead of the copyright sign (which is interesting as © is the correct ASCII character code). The copyright notice is also in English "© 2006 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved
.". I'm using FF 188.8.131.52.
3) In the footer the links Informatie over rechten en gebruik
Note: for the above items see http://beta.scriptures.lds.org/nl/
4) When I perform a word search (any search that has matching results) the phrase "alle vormen van het woord ************ in de Tekst van de Schriften}, sorted by relevance." is displayed at the top of the screen, where ************ is the search string. The right curly bracket, }, and the following English text "sorted by relevance" is the concern. E.g., see http://beta.scriptures.lds.org/nl/searc ... &do=Zoeken
5) When I perform a topic search (any search that has matching results) the phrase "Geselecteerde verwijzingen in de Schriften in verband met het onderwerp ************, sorted by relevance." is displayed at the top of the screen, where ************ is the search string. The English text "sorted by relevance" is the concern. E.g., see http://beta.scriptures.lds.org/nl/searc ... st=checked
6) Is "matching" a Dutch word for the English word "matching" (an unlikely cognate being a gerund)? I ask as the text at the top of a "Study Helps Search" (when a search is performed) is "Titels in de studiemiddelen matching
************.", where ************ is the search string.
Also, another minor concern (could be a general problem): on the search page (whether in English or in Dutch) when one hovers over the links in the search menu (i.e. the links for Word Search, Topic Search, Study Helps Search, Reference Search, and Marked References) the cursor stays in the "hovering over text" state (looks like an "I") instead of the "hovering over a link" state (closed fist with thumb and index finger out). It just seems weird to see that, I was surprised the menu items worked as links the first time I used them because of this.
That's it for now, although I'm not done testing...