General Conference

Discussions related to the Gospel Media App - formerly called LDS Media Library (all platforms)
corwinslack

General Conference

Post by corwinslack »

Why so few general conferences available? We ought to be able to access everything that one could get on the Gospel Library.
corwinslack

Re: General Conference

Post by corwinslack »

I looked at the media library on lds.org and I can see that they only have a few general conferences. Does this imply that using older general conference addresses is discouraged? We can always queue up content in the Gospel Library app ut we don't have the convenience of adding it to playlists.

Perhaps the developers of LDS media Library could allow the app to access content downloaded in the Gospel Library app. Is cross application data access allowed in iOS?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: General Conference

Post by sbradshaw »

I think it's because content is still being added to the new content channels. If you send feedback through the app you can try requesting older conferences – because it's a brand new app, the email feedback is being watched closely.
(Unless you're talking about pre-1971 conference addresses – those aren't available on LDS.org or Gospel Library either. It's unlikely that they'll be added anytime soon.)
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Media”