Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by lajackson »

If your missionary (not you) is having trouble accessing the Missionary Portal, have him or her carefully follow these instructions one more time, and then if needed contact your ward clerk for assistance in working with the Global Service Center to resolve the problem.
Gibrillasj

Post by Gibrillasj »

I Am very happy that i have been called to serve as a full time missionary assigned to labor in the ADR Congo, Kinshasa mission.Learning French will be a great experience for me.I promise to serve with all my mind ,might and strength.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Gibrillasj wrote:I Am very happy that i have been called to serve as a full time missionary assigned to labor in the ADR Congo, Kinshasa mission.Learning French will be a great experience for me.I promise to serve with all my mind ,might and strength.
My parents are serving there currently. You'll love your mission!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Gibrillasj wrote:I Am very happy that i have been called to serve as a full time missionary assigned to labor in the ADR Congo, Kinshasa mission.Learning French will be a great experience for me.I promise to serve with all my mind ,might and strength.
If you are trying to submit the acceptance for your mission call, you need to follow the instructions in your call packet. This is not the correct place to accept a mission call.
goose1224

Post by goose1224 »

My son just started his mission papers with our bishop, he is trying to access the Missionary Portal, after signing in it says "Non Missionary", I checked with my bishop to verify and he stated that everything from his end is done, he even rechecked while I was sitting there. Any thoughts? How long does it take after your bishop has done his part to be able to sign into the Missionary Portal. Thanks Rod, rstocking@cableone.net
tochukwu27

Post by tochukwu27 »

please I need your help to access missionary portal, so that I can submit my acceptance letter. thanks.
coondog21

Post by coondog21 »

I logged onto my Missionary Portal, but I don't know what to do next, my Bishop said he did all he could, but I still don't know where to go next after I logged on. Any help would be great.
sarah51meier

Post by sarah51meier »

I have been trying to access tall arc language helps. When I am in the missionary portal and click on Materials---I can no longer access under "General" the language helps. I was able to access this the first couple of weeks of my tutoring, but it is not longer possible from my laptop or my iPad. When I click on materials, I now get "grooming for sisters" " grooming for elders", lds.org,IMOS training, and several others, but not "general." I am so frustrated because I need to listen to the German as well as practice. Please help me know how to access this language help, because it has changed from several weeks ago.

Thank you,
Sister Sarah Meier
Frankfurt Mission (July 17, 2017, reporting to the MTC)
samuelclare

Post by samuelclare »

hello, gud day.am samuel clare from Nigeria and am trying to access my missionary potals bt it wont open why?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Missionary candidates using the Missionary Online Recommendation System must have an LDS Account with their Membership Record Number (MRN) recorded in the account. The candidate's bishop must also have initiated the application process within MORS and sent the instructions to the candidate on how to access/sign-in and use the system.

Any problems accessing the system after receiving the instructions from your bishop should be addressed to your ward clerk or to your bishop.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Other Websites”