Church Magazine Problem

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
superdave98

Church Magazine Problem

Post by superdave98 »

Greetings,

I've noticed a problem this afternoon and this evening when trying to look up Ensign articles. After doing a search, I get a list of results. When I try to pull up any of the results, I get an "Error 404" message. Here's the exact error message from one my my attempts:

Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /v/Magazine_68dc6169b62fe010VgnVCM100000176f620a____

I figured it was just a temporary problem this afternoon, but now, probably 6 or 7 hours later, it is still happening. I tried a couple different browsers and it behaves the same on either one.

If I browse through the past issues, they all seem to work fine. I only experience the problem in a search.

Thanks,

Dave
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I have confirmed the same difficulty just now. I noticed a problem getting onto the LUWS and lds.org earlier in the week for a period of time late at night that was probably server issues.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
SorensonMi
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by SorensonMi »

Thanks for letting us know about this. Search is working once again. Please let us know if you see any future problems.

Mindie

Return to “Main Church Website”