I am looking for an article featured on the lds.org homepage Oct 2017, about "Truth". Where can I find that article now

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
susanelaine2salmon

I am looking for an article featured on the lds.org homepage Oct 2017, about "Truth". Where can I find that article now

Post by susanelaine2salmon »

On the Oct 2017 lds.org homepage there was a featured article about Truth. I don't remember the whole title. I do not believe that it had a specific author attributed to the article. Where can I find that article now? Is there an archive of featured articles?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: I am looking for an article featured on the lds.org homepage Oct 2017, about "Truth". Where can I find that article

Post by aebrown »

susanelaine2salmon wrote:On the Oct 2017 lds.org homepage there was a featured article about Truth. I don't remember the whole title. I do not believe that it had a specific author attributed to the article. Where can I find that article now? Is there an archive of featured articles?
Is it this one? Treasuring All Truth was featured on LDS.org's home page in October. It comes from the Mormon Newsroom.

In case you're wondering how I found it, I used the Wayback Machine.

Return to “General Discussions”