Priests Quorum only shows presidency, not all members

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Post Reply
Ryan9336
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:29 pm

Priests Quorum only shows presidency, not all members

Post by Ryan9336 »

The priests quorum, or all quorums for that matter, only show the members who have leadership positions. Is there a way to view a quorum that has a list of all the members in it?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators
Posts: 2900
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:32 am
Location: Dundee, Oregon, USA

Re: Priests Quorum only shows presidency, not all members

Post by rmrichesjr »

Where are you seeing that?

Is it in the directory [web-]app, in the Ward Organizations tab? If so, the leadership of each organization is what's supposed to be shown there.

If your current calling includes LCR access, that's likely the best place to find a list of a class or quorum. If you do not have LCR access, you'll probably need to talk to a clerk to get that list.
russellhltn
Community Administrator
Posts: 31125
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Priests Quorum only shows presidency, not all members

Post by russellhltn »

Ryan9336 wrote:The priests quorum, or all quorums for that matter, only show the members who have leadership positions. Is there a way to view a quorum that has a list of all the members in it?
What country are you in? In addition to what's said above, some countries require opt-in before someone can appear in the directory. In that case, there is very little visibility of the membership
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators
Posts: 10301
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm
Location: US

Re: Priests Quorum only shows presidency, not all members

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:In addition to what's said above, some countries require opt-in before someone can appear in the directory.
And the Church is very restrictive worldwide about what youth information is available to members.
mevans
Senior Member
Posts: 1916
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: California, USA

Re: Priests Quorum only shows presidency, not all members

Post by mevans »

rmrichesjr wrote:Is it in the directory [web-]app, in the Ward Organizations tab? If so, the leadership of each organization is what's supposed to be shown there.
The Ward Organizations tab shows all the members of the organization (although, as russellhltn noted, in some countries it is necessary to opt in). The Ward Leadership tab shows the leadership of the organization.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators
Posts: 2900
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:32 am
Location: Dundee, Oregon, USA

Re: Priests Quorum only shows presidency, not all members

Post by rmrichesjr »

mevans wrote: The Ward Organizations tab shows all the members of the organization (although, as russellhltn noted, in some countries it is necessary to opt in). The Ward Leadership tab shows the leadership of the organization.
Thank you for that correction. I had not noticed the scrollbar to show the rest of the quorum.
Post Reply

Return to “Directory”