Online Member Records Transfer To New Ward

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
freddyl1

Re: Online Member Records Transfer To New Ward

Postby freddyl1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Soy pte de quorum y junto con el secretario del barrio hemos tratado de localizar una cedula de un miembro con nombre y fechya de nacimiento y no aparece nada, y logicamente el miembro no se acuerda de su numero de registro,que se puede en ese caso

fjortis14

Postby fjortis14 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:48 am

I moved to the US over 2 years ago and have given my Bishop all my membership and address information twice and my records are still not transferred from Mexico. Now I can't donate to my grand daughter's mission for some reason.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Postby rmrichesjr » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:03 pm

fjortis14 wrote:I moved to the US over 2 years ago and have given my Bishop all my membership and address information twice and my records are still not transferred from Mexico. Now I can't donate to my grand daughter's mission for some reason.

Regarding the membership record transfer/move, bishops are often busy with many things to do and keep track of, so it might be beneficial to give the info to the ward clerk or ward membership clerk of your _new_ ward. With a correctly MRN and a current local address, a membership clerk can sign in to LCR and move the membership records in about one minute. Regarding donations, the ward clerk or ward finance clerk should be able to help with that after your membership records have been moved.

Return to “Membership Help”