New Books

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
mbadzotatenda

New Books

Post by mbadzotatenda »

May you please add new books in our gospel library. Like the ones that we find in distribution centres. I have discovered that we have one novel book Jesus the Christ, I would love to see more books with their payment plan so that downloading of such books is after one paid for that book. Gospel library is the only thing that i used for my reading and i reside very far from the distribution centre so if you add more books you could have helped many book.

One other important suggestion is, may you add an option just like a page when you can go to the next page as in the original hard copy books of flipping to the next page. You pages are quiet long as evidence in Jesus the Christ book
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: New Books

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest you look into Deseret Books and their ereader program.

I believe that Gospel Library is limited to just official church books. Others are sold via Deseret, including those written by general authorities.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”