Unable to sign in after password reset

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Rvalega2

Re: Unable to sign in after password reset

Post by Rvalega2 »

i am still getting access denied
Ngamakol61

Post by Ngamakol61 »

Unable to sign up after password reset do
celticwelsh

Post by celticwelsh »

When I sign into LDS.org, it tells me that I am a nonmember. When I add my member ID number, it then has this message: Either the MRN and/or Birth Date is not valid or the account already exists. How do I get it to let me change my member status. Both the MRN and the birth date are correct. I have checked the MRN with the ward clerk and my temple recommend.
Janeen
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

celticwelsh wrote:When I sign into LDS.org, it tells me that I am a nonmember. When I add my member ID number, it then has this message: Either the MRN and/or Birth Date is not valid or the account already exists. How do I get it to let me change my member status. Both the MRN and the birth date are correct. I have checked the MRN with the ward clerk and my temple recommend.
Janeen
You have another account that is associated with your membership record. Start with the instructions here: https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383#p187433. If that doesn't work, you will need to ask your ward clerk to contact the Global Service Center for assistance.
exequiel

Re: user reset and password

Post by exequiel »

hello I have a problem regarding account recovery and password.
In my case I can not retrieve the username and password of a herano who is a neighborhood secretary, he does not remember any of the two and when he tries to recover the account with the phone number or email he says that it is not possible to recover the account by that means, please if you can help with that subject to know what to do and be able to help you recover the lds account.
Thank you.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

It sounds like the advice in the post immediately before yours would probably be applicable for this case as well. Earlier today, the servers were having problems. This is just a guess, but perhaps trying too many times to reset the password might have caused the account to be locked. If I understand correctly, letting the account sit overnight with _no_ reset attempts might allow the lock to expire. Please try the steps in this post: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383#p187433 If that does not work, have your ward clerk contact the Global Service Center.
osbornesiow

Post by osbornesiow »

not accepting my e-mail address
wrightd12

Post by wrightd12 »

I have been trying to change password. When I try to verify my account and use my land line telephone number which is [---phone number removed by moderator---] because I don't have a mobile phone it is not a mobile number
Last edited by scgallafent on Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove personal information
brendasummers

Post by brendasummers »

I cant understand why it has to be so complicated ! I have no trouble messaging my Bank nor my Doctor and getting into any ofmy accounts.!
vankrimpen

Post by vankrimpen »

I’m unable to get into my church account, have tried many times, I have some work todo. Please help me to get in, I wonder if I am doing it right, maybe I need to wait and try again? This is the first time with the problem! Thank you!!
[Full name removed - this is a public forum]
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed full legal name

Return to “Church Account”