Unable to access directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
sumrhome1

Unable to access directory

Post by sumrhome1 »

I am receiving the message: "invalid_client Client authentication failed" when I attempt to look at my Ward Directory. All other functions of the lds.org website are normal. I've searched for the problem and this is the ONLY place I am allowed to access or input my request for help. What can I do to access my Ward Directory on lds.org? (this is the first this issue has arisen). Thank you.
june89

Re: LDS S&I App

Post by june89 »

I am having the same problem.
eblood66

Re: LDS S&I App

Post by eblood66 »

I'm getting the same error trying to access the Ward Directory. The church is currently working on transitioning from lds.org to ChurchOfJesusChrist.org and it looks like there are various hiccups along the way. Most likely it's a temporary issue that will get resolved as they work through things that come up. For now, it's probably best to just wait a day or two if possible. If it still isn't working then you can submit Feedback using the link at the bottom of any page of ChurchOfJesusChrist.org.
rawiseley

Ward directory

Post by rawiseley »

I am unable to access our (SAGE WARD) ward directory from the home page. Is there another way to get to it? Thank you for any help you provide.
sumrhome1

LDS S&I App

Post by sumrhome1 »

Thank you for your reply but it was on my home computer. Forgive me for using this particular "S&I" forum but it was the ONLY place I could find a way to present my problem. I appreciate your reply, thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward directory

Post by russellhltn »

rawiseley wrote:I am unable to access our (SAGE WARD) ward directory from the home page. Is there another way to get to it? Thank you for any help you provide.
Your question has been merged into an existing thread.

For now, I'd suggest using the Member Tools app (formerly LDS Tools).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Unable to access directory

Post by scgallafent »

There is migration work going on today related to the domain change from lds.org to churchofjesuschrist.org. The error you're seeing looks like it is related to that.

There is a room full of engineers working through issues caused by the domain change. Directory looks like it isn't done yet.
susancjames

Post by susancjames »

Unable to access my ward and stake directory today 6-03-2019. I am in in Riverton North Stake, Riverton, Utah. If it is a technical problem, do you know when it will be fixed? Thank you for your help.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

susancjames wrote:Unable to access my ward and stake directory today 6-03-2019. I am in in Riverton North Stake, Riverton, Utah. If it is a technical problem, do you know when it will be fixed? Thank you for your help.
It looks like there are still some issues related to the domain change. I don't expect it will be corrected until tomorrow.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”