Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
allred1

Calendar

Post by allred1 »

I have a Samsung tablet, calendar editing will not let me scrool to the bottom of the page.
Robert Allred reallred3@gmail.com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure what your screen size or orientation is. On most screen, it will display "full screen" and there is no scrolling. If you use portrait mode, that's probably what you'll see. However, if the screen is very short, only the calendar itself will scroll. The header will not. I see that on my phone in landscape orientation. I scroll by touch-and-drag. There is no scroll bar.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
allred1

Post by allred1 »

In the past I have always been been able to scroll down to finish my entry. But now no . I've not changed any of my settings.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

allred1 wrote:In the past I have always been been able to scroll down to finish my entry. But now no . I've not changed any of my settings.
Can you clarify exactly what you're working on that won't scroll?

The quick entry doesn't work on my phone. Attempts to enter the title just results in it disappearing. But I seem to be able to open the full edit page and by touch-and-drag, I can scroll that in both orientations.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
allred1

Post by allred1 »

I'm trying to add an event on the calendar, but calendar function will not allow me to me to scrool down to enter all of the necessary information and then save the event, so that the event will be added to the calendar.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ok, that's what I did. I tried it again on my phone in landscape mode. Touch-and-drag worked fine, and I even saw a small scroll bar on the side (more of an indicator since it was so narrow). Not sure why it's not scrolling for you, but since it's a tablet, you might try rotating the screen and see if that gives you any options.

allred1

Post by allred1 »

Thanks very much for your help.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

Open a feedback ticket on this and we can try to work with you to figure this out. We have had a very few who have mentioned something like this and it seems to be with android devices. But when we test using the same device and browser and we don't see the problem. But maybe you can help use issolate it better.
allred1

Post by allred1 »

When using my Samsung Galaxy tablet to enter a new event for the calendar, the calendar function doesn't allow me to touch and drag to see the unfinished fields to complete the process of entering a new event. This trouble just started recently, and had been functioning fine.

Return to “Calendar”