Family History/ Activity Report/ Leader and Clerk Resources

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
icelza

Re: Family History/ Activity Report/ Leader and Clerk Resources

Post by icelza »

Good evening

I m stake temple and family history consultant, i live in the Dominican Republic. I have several ward family history consultant in my stake that are complaining that their statistics are not correct. One of the consultant send me a list of the youth with whom she had work since the begining of the year and for which she had printed cards to go to the temple, to prove me that the numbers of the report is not corrected

Working myself with one of the youth to help her indexing, i had a look at her familytree and i saw that it was empty, but that familysearch had send a name to her previously in the current year and that she printed the name and went to the temple. Does that card count in the statistics? I am not in favor of that, it doesnt push consultant to work really with the members to find names in the family tree of he mebers

Another question : when we just print a card for a sealing does it count in the statistics of submiter?

thanks in advance for your answer
jokamura

Post by jokamura »

I was recently called as a young men counselor on the ward level, and released as a ward temple and family history consultant.

The LCR access table states that the ward young men presidency has access to this report, but I don't see it. I also serve as a stake temple and family history consultant as well. Not sure if that's why I can't see the report? I don't see the option to choose a calling since the stake and temple family history consultant no longer has access to LCR.

Any idea why it's wonky?
"Accept what you can't change, and change what you can't accept, but know the difference between the two."
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jokamura wrote:I was recently called as a young men counselor on the ward level, . . .
How long ago was your new calling recorded in the system? It can take a while, but usually no longer than around 24 to 48 hours, for the permissions to be resolved in the system.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jokamura

Post by jokamura »

jdlessley wrote:
jokamura wrote:I was recently called as a young men counselor on the ward level, . . .
How long ago was your new calling recorded in the system? It can take a while, but usually no longer than around 24 to 48 hours, for the permissions to be resolved in the system.
I was just called this past Sunday, but all the other reports and functions in LCR are up and working. Just checked LCR again and the family history report is not there. I'll ask the other counselor and YM president if they have access.
"Accept what you can't change, and change what you can't accept, but know the difference between the two."
jokamura

Post by jokamura »

Just an update, unfortunately the access table seems to be wrong. 2nd Counselor in the YM and YW presidencies cannot see the family history report as stated in the access table.

We had a special stake conference this past Sunday, so I was not able to check with the YM President, but will do so on Sunday.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”