Protection Training login issues

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
aaronmarksmith

Re: Protection Training login issues

Post by aaronmarksmith »

Happening to me and another in my ward. MRN number is linked, still can't proceed through to training.
@@ron
Brian@artisticupholstery.net

Post by Brian@artisticupholstery.net »

Yep I'm stuck too, I'm not real good at this computer stuff so it wouldn't take much to get me confused.
Cassia

Post by Cassia »

Same issue here. Anyone figure it out? We have a room full of primary workers here to complete our training together and no one can log in.
ryanwoll

Post by ryanwoll »

I am having the issue with the protection training page saying my account is not linked to my MRN. However, when logging it to link it, my MRN and birth date are showing linked to my account and there isn't any way to re-submit. It will not let me proceed. The forum said it was due to issues on Sunday. However, I am not able to login and have the training linked. What do I do?
mhubbs

Post by mhubbs »

My Church Account shows that it is linked with my MRN, but the training just keeps asking me to update it and won’t let me proceed unless I access the training without it being recorded. I did the training without it being recorded, hoping that there was a glitch, but it looks like it was not actually recorded. I tried doing it on my phone and then switched to a laptop. Neither my husband nor I can get it to recognize that our MRN is linked to our Church Account, so it won’t let us proceed past this screen. Our ward clerk doesn't know why.

Any ideas?

This is also happening with my account any solutions?
adamczern

Post by adamczern »

I am experiencing the same issue. My MRN is linked. I can't proceed with the training. I tried this evening a few times (09.05). Any resolution?
anm25

Post by anm25 »

This is happening to me as well. I would love some help!
beckcollin

Youth Protection Training MRN Error

Post by beckcollin »

My MRN is already associated with my account but I get this message (see attachment) every time I try to complete the Youth Protection Training. A fellow ward member says it only worked for him on IE but I don't have access to IE.
Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 9.51.23 PM.png
(318.62 KiB) Not downloaded yet
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

This post was made earlier on Sept. 5:
callisterja wrote:I just talked with the Global Support Center and they said they are aware of the bug and are working on fixing it. They said to try again tomorrow.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

mikezollinger wrote:Same problem here. Is anyone from the church support monitoring these issues?
The forum is user-to-user help. Church support does not monitor the forum and it is not an official channel for reporting problems. Problems can be reported using the Feedback link on any page or a clerk can call the Global Service Center.

However, in this case another user has already called support and reported back in this thread that this is a known bug and that they are working on it. So at this point the only thing to do is wait until they get it fixed.

Return to “Church Account”