Youth Protection Course Progress Not Reported

Use this forum to share and discuss ideas that do not fall into a specific audiovisual media type.
rahmuss

Youth Protection Course Progress Not Reported

Post by rahmuss »

I am trying to take the youth protection training; but I keep getting an error message stating:

"We are not able to report on your course progress, Please try again later."
"We are sorry for the inconvenience"

I've tried it on both Google Chrome (Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and Firefox (69.0 (64-bit))

It usually gets a few screens into the training and then gives me the error. The furthest I've gotten was to the video with Elder Packard; but partway through the video the message popped up; but I could still hear the video playing in the background. I'm logged into my LDS account.

It didn't work for me to add the Img tag for my image for some reason. Here is the link to my Google site that has the error: https://sites.google.com/view/youthprotectionerror
curtque

Re: Youth Protection Course Progress Not Reported

Post by curtque »

Have you gotten a reply as to why you are getting this message when going through the Youth Protection Training. I am seeing this same message come up with one our members as well. She has tried every device she owns, the laptop at the church building, and her neighbors computer too and still the same window pops up as you are getting.
uniquechild

Post by uniquechild »

I'm having issues with this too. Has anyone received help on this? Maybe the site is overwhelmed with how many people need to take the course?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

The site is still new and there are still problems. All you can do is wait until the developers are able to fix things. With all the posts I have seen here today, I expect they will be very busy when they return to work on Monday.

Return to “General Media Discussions”