Public Affairs added to LCR

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
lisadbrantley

Public Affairs added to LCR

Post by lisadbrantley »

I am a stake Public Affairs Director -DPA - and have been trying to get added to the list on LCR so we can receive emails from Stk Pres when send a message is used and use LCR ourselves. We get easily forgotten because we are not on list when all stk organizations are checked off to “send a message” The stk clerk would have to give me a calling that I don’t have to get me on like all other stake org. It looks like headquarters are the only answer but not sure how to go about that. :|
Any help would be great!!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Public Affairs added to LCR

Post by russellhltn »

The best way is to use the Feedback link on the main website. However, I'd read all the material available to you to make sure the church's vision of your calling matches what you've been asked to do. A good start would be the website publicaffairs.churchofjesuschrist.org
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”