Email subscriptions

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
wrigjef

Email subscriptions

Post by wrigjef »

There are messages or announcements that I would like to know about, especially official communications (I’m an Executive Secretary). I’ve been to account.churchofjesuschrist.org and toggled settings several times over the last few months and I still get no emails. Any suggestions?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Email subscriptions

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you get emails from other Church systems (like the Send a Message tool)? Do you have a BYU.net email address or a similar provider that forwards emails?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

Yes I get send a message emails. No I don’t have a byu address my Email provider (I use both gmail and Zoho) provides an option to auto forward emails but I don’t use that feature. I’ve check spam and other folders/filters and that doesn’t seem to be the issue.
davemoore99

Post by davemoore99 »

Having the same issue with a Stake Presidency counselor. He has a gmail address. I've recommended checking subscriptions but still no luck.

Return to “General Discussions”