Puzzilla.org - Where is it today?

Discussions around Genealogy technology.
veehb

Puzzilla.org - Where is it today?

Post by veehb »

I subscribe to the Premium Puzzilla.org. Today I can't find it on the Internet. None of the major browsers can find it. Google.com knows nothing about it.

I used it just a couple of months ago and recently renewed my membership.

Does anyone know what happened to Puzzilla.org? Or how to get into it, if it is still there?

Thanks,
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Puzzilla.org - Where is it today?

Post by russellhltn »

Google shows it, but has no information.

When I go to the website, it pulls up OK.

https://puzzilla.org/
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
veehb

Post by veehb »

I'm in Taylorsville, Utah, 10 miles south of Salt Lake City. I've tried the Safari, Chrome, and Firefox browsers. None of them can find the Puzzilla.org website. Are you able to pull it up? Which browser are you using?

Google says it cannot find the website.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's likely an issue with the DNS you're using. Google's DNS (8.8.8.8) shows the IP as 146.148.85.111. Using that IP also works.

Do you have any web filtering installed? It may not have Puzzilla ranked, so it's blocking you.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jwthomasbennion

Post by jwthomasbennion »

It's working now for me in Chrome on Windows 10 (same location as veehb).
veehb

Post by veehb »

It’s working here now, also. They must have taken it down for a while today.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

veehb wrote:It’s working here now, also. They must have taken it down for a while today.
Your ISP wouldn't happen to be Centurylink, would it? They had some problems that got resolved tonight.

jernimil

Post by jernimil »

I have attempted to use Chrome and FireFox to accept using Puzzila.org premium version. The circle just continues going around the lock. I have also attempted contacting by using their contact box. When I look in my sent emails, there are not sent emails from me to Puzzilla. Confused.
Thank you
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Please note that Puzzilla is operated by a different company, not the church.

You might have better luck connecting to other users over in the FamilySearch community forums.

Return to “Family History”